There was a new angel born today!

Len Backus

Administrator
Staff member
mia.jpg

My son and his wife presented me and Kathy with our first grandchild this morning.

Her name is Mia Pearl Backus. My mom's name was Pearl and anyone who met her felt she was an angel put on earth by God. My Mom passed 2 years ago and I wish she had lived to see Mia Pearl.

She would have said: "Len, my new great-granddaughter is the most beautiful baby girl in the whole world!"

And she would have been right! :)

Len:

CONGRATULATIONS:):D;):) Also congratulations to your son and his wife. Looks to me like she's a keeper.

I'm sure Pearl is looking down and thinking exactly what you said she would be. She can be proud of her great-granddaughter and you can be proud of your granddaughter.

Now you have a new job.......spoiling her rotten;);)

Len,

Congrats to you and yours, your family has indeed been blessed.

I will wager to bet, pic's of her will soon be taking up more room on your camera than critters, in the not so distant future. :)

Take care,

Len,
Congratulations on the new granddaughter. I've enjoyed several things in life but nothing like seeing my boys born and raising them to be good honest young men. Still working on that part though. My Mom and Dad took to grandparenting like fish to water. I'm sure you will get the same enjoyment also! My wife and I had all boys but we had planned if we ever had a girl she would be named Sarah Elizebeth... after both of our grandmothers. My wife knew my grandma and I knew hers very well also. But we never had a girl but still respect both great-grandmas very much. Special ladies that aren't made everyday anymore. Wish there was more like them around, tough skinned but soft-hearted when needed and could work all day long.

Steve

Congats!!!!!!!!!! Your son and daughter did good; so did you. She's a cutie. I see a custom (little) stock in the future; maybe pink with black tiger stripe or lepord spots. Again, congratulations GRANDPA.

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.