New Rem 700 Sheep gun in Kuiu Vias

ohiohunter

What do you think about this new 700? Proof barrel, manners eh stock, and vias camo... the question is will rem up their quality control to see that these perform? Weighs in at 5.6lbs...MSRP is well over $5k.

Remington custom shop used to do great work but I haven't seen anything from there shop lately so I couldn't comment on how good it will shoot.

It has a lot of good stuff but for 6,000.00 dollars it should be a shooter. "But" for 6,000.00 you can have two custom rifles built that "Will". with all the same stuff.

J E CUSTOM

Remington custom shop used to do great work but I haven't seen anything from there shop lately so I couldn't comment on how good it will shoot.

It has a lot of good stuff but for 6,000.00 dollars it should be a shooter. "But" for 6,000.00 you can have two custom rifles built that "Will". with all the same stuff.

J E CUSTOM

Agreed.

You'd have to be delusional to even consider it !!! You could build one from your action for a fraction of the cost with much much better parts....the Wall Street criminals that own it are dreaming...

pass. i agree 100% with JE Custom that you can get 2 custom builds for the same cost (or as many are pointing out on the KUIU instagram page) you can get a comparable rifle and a trip to alaska for the same price.

maybe people are not aware that you can dip any rifle in vias for a couple hundred bucks....:rolleyes:

if i was ever in the market for a creedmor with a 20"bbl i would certainly look elsewhere.

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.