New press opinions

Rock Chucker and MEC are both great choices.

I have the MEC. I really like the precise feel of the ram and it doesn't have camover so there is just a dead stop at full stroke. It makes straight brass and ammo within a 1-3 thousandths. To me this is the key. Dies are a big part of that too. I took my same dies and brass from another press and my ammo got straighter.

If your not concerned about speed, the Rock Chucker is a fine and long lasting tool. I've had yhe same one since the eighties. I'm also interested in the Redding T7. Buy quality, it will last a lifetime. Lee makes some acceptable low price items and they generally stand behind them. That said, I've never had a Lee product (other than dies) that I haven't broken.

It's hard to beat the rockchucker for all around press. I have the co ax, rockchucker supreme and recently added a rebel for 338 lapua, but it wasn't needed, the rockchucker does just as good. If If I was going to buy another press it would be the MEC marksman, not that I think it's going to outperform any of my current presses, I just like the looks of it. Lol

If your not concerned about speed, the Rock Chucker is a fine and long lasting tool. I've had yhe same one since the eighties. I'm also interested in the Redding T7. Buy quality, it will last a lifetime. Lee makes some acceptable low price items and they generally stand behind them. That said, I've never had a Lee product (other than dies) that I haven't broken.
Have not found anything on Lee's Turret Press that could break, the quality is actually very good.