New optics at Snowy Mtn Rifles

gebhardt02

I just want to post an FYI for the members here. Snowy Mountain Rifle Co. has an order placed for a couple Nightforce Beast and ATACR scopes. We also carry Vortex Razors as well as most of the rest of the Vortex line including their binoculars. In addition to these, we'll be checking out the Kahles Optics line from Khaybes LLC in the next month or so and may be carrying some of those products also to include binoculars. We visited with the Zeiss rep at SHOT and are still exploring their offerings.

If anybody is interested in these brands, please let me know and I'll get you hooked up with the scope you need. This year is shaping up to be an exciting one for SMR and we are proud to carry some of the best gear and optics for all of the shooting sports.

If you are around Missoula, please stop by and say hello.

Geb

If all goes well, we could be carrying the Kahles line of products which offer some VERY nice optics designed for hunting. These range from low to high magnification rifle scopes as well as binoculars. These however are not cheap, definately near the upper end of the price spectrum.

Also, we are still contemplating carrying Zeiss products. Their conquest line of rifle scopes are good quality but not at a price point to break the bank. They aren't cheap either, but a nice product that is priced accordingly. Again, there isn't anything definate about us carrying either of these brands yet.

For right now, the Vortex line of optics is what we carry for a person looking for a hunting type scope. We feel that Vortex produces an outstanding product at a price point suitable for nearly anyone and their warranty is among the very best in the industry. They have supported the hunting and shooting sports and we enjoy supporting them as well.

If there is another brand that anybody would like to see us carry, please mention it. I will say however that we will NOT be carrying Countersniper.

Geb

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.