New Muscle Brake

rpierce

Official LRH Sponsor
I have a new "Muscle" brake version available now. It is the mini mag in a round configuration. It has 5/8x24 threads. I had this made after several people asked about it. Just thought I would let you guys know.

Ryan Pierce
Piercision Rifles
www.piercisionrifles.com

Heres a couple pics of them.

Attachments

• DSC00230.jpg
    DSC00230.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 53
  • DSC00229.jpg
    DSC00229.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 56
The only difference is that its a round configuration. Something that was available for the mini but not the mini magnum. As far as the threads that was what Jim advised me to go with for it. I took his advice.

I suggested the 5/8x24 because if you have a small barrel dia. you should use the slabbed version (lighter, slimmer profile) With the round version I figured it would go on the heavier barrels up to 1" and can be turned down to .850 dia. to match those profile barrels at the muzzle.

This was always a brake I planned on doing and never did. Sales of the mini magnum muscle brake were out-pacing the first model mini brake so it was the logical progression.

Glad I checked this thread out, I am looking at putting a mini mag muscle brake on a 7mmWSM build I'm planning.....

....looks like the slabbed version is the one to go for with my Brux #5 Barrel I'm ordering

That would work out great for that caliber and contour. I have paypal up and running on the website now. So if you don't want to send in a check you can purchase on paypal. Paypal also allows you to pay with a credit card if you dont have an account with them. I ship the brakes out the same day the payment is received unless its too late in the day to get to the post office.

Ryan Pierce
Piercision Rifles

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.