Jeff Dill

Hey I am a excited new member here. I have multiple interest in firearms from pistol tactical/defense, shotguns sporting clays and hunting and rifle target and hunting and long range shooting. I am now getting ready to take my long range shooting to the reloading bench and try to learn all I can about reloading. Gods Word tells us to surround ourselves with wise counsel I guess that is what I am hoping to gain. Thanks Len for the add I look forward to being part of this group. Thanks

jett

Thanks Jett yes I remember you as well. What kind of long range you into fun/competition?

You probably remember Dan Glover also. Dan is a good friend and builds most all of our long range guns. You should look him up: http://www.danscustomgunservice.com/

We mostly shoot steel and long range hunt deer and bear in the big ag fields east of here. No competition for me yet.

Primary

LRH Assistant
Here are some related products that LRH members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to LRH’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to LRH discussions about these products.