Jeff Dill

Hey I am a excited new member here. I have multiple interest in firearms from pistol tactical/defense, shotguns sporting clays and hunting and rifle target and hunting and long range shooting. I am now getting ready to take my long range shooting to the reloading bench and try to learn all I can about reloading. Gods Word tells us to surround ourselves with wise counsel I guess that is what I am hoping to gain. Thanks Len for the add I look forward to being part of this group. Thanks

Thanks Jett yes I remember you as well. What kind of long range you into fun/competition?

You probably remember Dan Glover also. Dan is a good friend and builds most all of our long range guns. You should look him up: http://www.danscustomgunservice.com/

We mostly shoot steel and long range hunt deer and bear in the big ag fields east of here. No competition for me yet.

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.