New member from Washington

IRBT2

Hi Everyone,

I grew up in Minnesota, retired from the Navy and ended up staying in Washington State, I am now employed by the shipyard (the only reason I am here). I started off bowhunting and shooting whitetails in the Twin Cities before the Navy and ended up making a life long friend in Montana who I still hunt elk with to this day.
I am a reloader, have been for 20 plus years, and have just started to dabble with building a semi custom 338 RUM for long range plinking and hunting.
I have been lurking here for a bit and grab info from time to time. I figure its time to join up.

Thanks,

Kevin

Hi Everyone,

I grew up in Minnesota, retired from the Navy and ended up staying in Washington State, I am now employed by the shipyard (the only reason I am here). I started off bowhunting and shooting whitetails in the Twin Cities before the Navy and ended up making a life long friend in Montana who I still hunt elk with to this day.
I am a reloader, have been for 20 plus years, and have just started to dabble with building a semi custom 338 RUM for long range plinking and hunting.
I have been lurking here for a bit and grab info from time to time. I figure its time to join up.

Thanks,

Kevin
Welcome to the forum from Tennessee I like someone who goes plinking with a 338 rum! I like the big bores myself, and thank you for your service!

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts