New Member from Washington

Crazyjake

Native Washingtonian and retired Navy. Have been lurking for awhile now. Hope you all didn't mind as there is a wealth of information here. Relocated to Eastern Washington a little over a year ago. Will miss the flyfishing and backpacking around Mt Baker. Reloading handguns for quite a while and getting started in rifles. Went to a ballistics class and wanted to try my hand at long range shooting, to push my abilities, so here I am. Live in a perfect area for long range shooting.

Welcome from the east side.
The Yakima Canyon is popular Fly fishing by drift boat and wading, but definitely not a pristine backpacking stream experience. I'll check with a buddy of mine and see if I can get some info for you on areas to backpack for fly fishing. Yes the east side has lots of open areas for setting out some long range targets. I'm thinking of setting up a 1500 yard plate this month. Fun stuff!
Again welcome!

Native Washingtonian and retired Navy. Have been lurking for awhile now. Hope you all didn't mind as there is a wealth of information here. Relocated to Eastern Washington a little over a year ago. Will miss the flyfishing and backpacking around Mt Baker. Reloading handguns for quite a while and getting started in rifles. Went to a ballistics class and wanted to try my hand at long range shooting, to push my abilities, so here I am. Live in a perfect area for long range shooting.
Welcome from Tennessee I'm glad you're here I have one retired Navy vet (Vietnam era) in the family and two more in active duty at the moment. Thank you for your service!

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts