Old New Member from Washington

Hi all. Been on the forum reading for many years but never post much. Been reloading and shooting for over 40 years. Got into varmint shooting at long range and 600 yard bench rest. Started cleaning up my reloading room as a covid lockdown project and thought I could help some folks with all the shortages out there. Never sold stuff on-line before but gonna give it a try. Need to get 10 posts I guess to put up any of the stuff for sale.

Thanks. Not sure how this on line sales stuff is going to turn out. Had a Rem 700 Varminter in 243 win and had it blueprinted and rebarelled to 6.5X47L a year ago. Tried to get decent accuracy from the original 243 but never got much better then 0.75 MOA which makes it a poor choice for hitting small pdogs at 400. So my first project is to clean out all my 243 stuff.

Yes the 6.5x47L was smithed by Gordy Gritters. Easy to tune and big node for the berger 140 hybrid target. Shot some 600 yd modified factory class at some local matches and did well. It's not really set up for bench rest but does well on varmints.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.