New member from montana

MTyotecaller

I've been lurking around the site for a few months and decided to become a member. Been getting lots of great information from the forums. As my handle suggests I enjoy calling coyotes. I'm not a professional at it, but I manage to call in and kill a few every year. My coyote rifle is a Weatherby vanguard rebarreled to a 22-250 1in8 lilja barrel for 80gr sierra match kings by Wickens Gunsmithing. I also shoot a 300 Weatherby mag with 190gr bergers for big game.

Lots of Wolves here that's for sure ! It seems everywhere we go hunting we see track's .
Your welcome to come up and take your 5 Wolf limit Home !! Lol

I hope they dont head your way !
It has changed the hunting here thats for sure.
I havent spent much time in your country but I hear it very nice !
Coyotes still going for $ 100.00 ??

Lots of Wolves here that's for sure ! It seems everywhere we go hunting we see track's .
Your welcome to come up and take your 5 Wolf limit Home !! Lol

I hope they dont head your way !
It has changed the hunting here thats for sure.
I havent spent much time in your country but I hear it very nice !
Coyotes still going for $ 100.00 ??
Maybe one of these days I'll make it up there. There was one shot 10 miles from the ranch this summer, but that's the only one I know of around here. Got $80 for coyotes this year, most of them were brush coyotes.

I would have put more effort in Wolf hunting this fall /winter but I had open heart sugery on June 28 th.
So my hunting was a tough year . I'm doing lots better now and cant wait for Spring Bear Season !!

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.