New sponsor member from Montana

Mountain Tactical

Official LRH Sponsor
LRH Sponsor
I would like to introduce myself. My name is Greg, and I work with Mountain Tactical Company. As a lot of you know, we manufacture a large line of Tikka Rifle aftermarket accessories and have been doing so for 10 years. We are a forum sponsor and will announce new products, sales, and help with answers pertaining to Tikka rifles. We're glad to be part of the forum! Happy Holidays to all!

www.mountaintactical.com

I would like to introduce myself. My name is Greg, and I work with Mountain Tactical Company. As a lot of you know, we manufacture a large line of Tikka Rifle aftermarket accessories and have been doing so for 10 years. We are a forum sponsor and will announce new products, sales, and help with answers pertaining to Tikka rifles. We're glad to be part of the forum! Happy Holidays to all!

www.mountaintactical.com
Welcome! Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas too!

www.mountaintactical.com
Great news always liked tika but aftermarket was tough.