New member from montana

Duramaxfxr

Hello all
I stumbled across the page chasing a rabbit down a hole...anyways lots of great information here and the classifieds look to be very busy..can't wait to dig deeper and catch that rabbit. Currently am shooting several wildcats 243ai, 6.5x06ai, 6.5x284 and am looking to build a big bore wild cat in the 338

Hello all
I stumbled across the page chasing a rabbit down a hole...anyways lots of great information here and the classifieds look to be very busy..can't wait to dig deeper and catch that rabbit. Currently am shooting several wildcats 243ai, 6.5x06ai, 6.5x284 and am looking to build a big bore wild cat in the 338
Greetings from the GF side. Welcome to LRH and enjoy it. I too am building a .338; an NMI variant.

Hello all
Thanks for joining, I'm only a few months ahead of you , lots of reading , and I like to fire one over someones Hull ,once in a while .
Sounds like your having fun.