New Look

I just noticed it also.

Looks good but as I said somewhere else, my LRF says 692yds. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Me thinks you're having too much time on your hands. Ever think of getting a hobby or two. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Looks real nice, but I would be ranging the second one /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

edge.

By tomorrow morning the new look will be complete including the new software with a whole new color scheme to complement the logo colors.

And some other surprises. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I saw the post about going ofline for a while this afternoon.

WHAT shal i do with my time.This is one awsome site.Thanks for getting all togather for us to chat and learn from other people in the shooting world.

Thanks again

We had a technical delay. We won't be off-line until morning and then it will last 6 to 24 hours.

[ QUOTE ]
he is further by 1/2 yard........

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats why! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I think the view of the laser range finder reading out a yardage that is beyond conventional holdover technique symbolizes who we are and the skills and equipment we possess. Who ever did the logo did a great job.

I was talking with my next door neighbor who just retired and for his retirement he went to the Florida keys and caught two tarpon on a fly rod. The largest was over 100 pounds. He said he is going to go back again and try for 150 pounds on a fly rod. Even though he enjoys a different sport it is all the same challenge of trying to master difficult techniques.

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.