Neat... new look

W

*WyoWhisper*

Is it just me and my 'puter or is there a new look to this place .. nice..

It is a new look thats for sure. Its a bit hard now however to find a topic that you were reading when there are 17 pages in one topic area. I know you can use the search function but I sure do miss the old way, but as they say out with the old in with the new or whatever it is.
smile.gif

[ 03-13-2004: Message edited by: daveosok ]

This is just an experiment to help me make a decision on new forum software that I am shopping for. We may try a couple more layout modes with this old software before I buy the new software.

I like the new look, Len. Good luck with the new software. I have no problem with finding topics I've been following BTW. Daveosok, have I not noticed what you have yet? Maybe links to Ultra LR topics no longer work or that type deal?

Len, brings up another point; Did you move any topics from the Ultra LR forum to LR forum, or did you just delete them all from the two forums dropped?

Brent

There were many, lately most, posts in Ultra that had nothing to do with Ultra. I think we will move some of those to their appropriate place.

There was a few I remember always seeing brought back to the top by guys adding things/asking questions or what have you to older topics on ULRH etc. I think one was a 50 BMG action design and build up in progress I see from time to time. Myself, I don't realy save the link to them, just try to keep up with some of them that interest me as I see them come up now and then in the "todays active topics" I read alot.

Honestly, I have to look in several forums or search for them myself when going back to one for some reason, as I rarely remember which forum the topic started in, and like you said (many times), it's not alway the most logical or appropriate forum, so I give up trying to remember long ago. I think the "Optics" forum is the easiest one to find something on, but even then a tangent into optics stuff gets started in another thread on another forum so I never "really" know.

There were many, lately most, posts in Ultra that had nothing to do with Ultra. I think we will move some of those to their appropriate place.

I've been guilty of causing a thread or two in my time to go on a tangent with some unrelated question or comment, probably even posting a topic in not the most logical forum too, but I've been trying to keep myself in check a bit more. Keeping the reading material here more organized is a good idea, so I applaud you for reminding us regularly.
smile.gif
Makes things a hell of alot easier in the long run...

Warning! This thread is more than 21 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts