Any Neat Christmas Gifts...?

Country Bumpkin

I typically get some cool hunting/shooting gifts. A few years ago I got a savage .17 HMR. Last year I got new Vortex binos, the year before that I got an AR Lower and some Misc parts. This year, we built our dream home and just closed on it in late November, so we got to wake up in our Best Christmas Gift this year, no cool shooting gadgets this year.

How about you guys?

I got Lyman's new bore scope w/monitor. Read they are pretty good for the money. A lot cheaper than the Hawk bore scope. Haven't used it yet. Maybe I'll do a write up about.

My mom got my stepdad a the gold plated Desert Eagle in .50ae. Shot it after we opened gifts. It was pleasant to shot. My Colt Anaconda with 6" barrel kicks worse than that.

Jason

I didn't get anything, but I got my brother a Glock G20 G4. But I am waiting until Jan. 14 to give it to him, it's his birthday. Two birds with one stone, Christmas and b-day.

A friend stopped by X-Mas eve and gave me 5 one pounders same lot H1000. I bedded a new stock, mounted the scope and worked up an accurate load for his successful Coues hunt. I had everyone I know looking for some for 2 months. He found it at Cabelas just 5 miles from my house. My wife reminded me I was just there the day before he found it. Great guy.

It's all about the kids!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 14
Two powder measures, a Lee Auto Drum and a Lee Classic Powder Measure. I like both. Both are shown in this pic.

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.