Look at my Pool Table

Very nice. I have a love/hate relationship with pool tables. My father converted a garage into a pool parlor 55 years ago. He gave me the pool table about 30 years ago. I built out two basements in my houses to accommodate the pool table. They are heavy and take up a great deal of room, but last a lifetime. There have been so many good memories with family and friends around the pool table.

I'm so glad I bought a pool table 20 years ago.......so my wife could use it as a storage area for all her junk
I've seen this happen at many places. My wife has always respected the man caves I have built. It has always been my escape area. They have never been as fashionable as YZ-80's, but they fit my needs.
IMG_0884.jpegIMG_0881.jpeg

Thanks guys. That's my second Olhausen. I had an 8 footer at the old house but had to get a 7 for the loft. We just "shoehorned" it in there. It's fine for recreational play. Just have to use a 48" cue for rail shots on the wall side. Otherwise, I can use a 58" cue pretty much 75% of the time. That loft was vacant since we moved in and my wife said: "Why don't we get a pool table?". Now if I could just get her to ask: "Why don't you get another rifle?". She's a keeper, regardless!