New long range hammer finished!!

DUDE! That's a great looking long range bomber! 24lbs isn't bad at all. Rifle specs? Are you shooting the 350gr SMK's or something else?

Dammit Jordan, You need to stop showing me these things... I don't need a .375, I don't need a .375, I don't need a .375....:D

You are going to let me shoot it, right? Like Jon, I too would like to know which bullet you intend to sling.

t

350 smk
did as much research as I could got the same responce back stick with the smk...even shoots them ok!

Jordan@406

Attachments

• IMG_0372.jpg
    IMG_0372.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 15
1383356094174.jpg. Miss Cheyenne the black sheep of the family. What powder are you burning Jordan?

Just took delivery of my new 375 cheytac
from SMR...couldn't be more pleased absolutely can't wait to get out and burn some powder.
Target pic are the first three shots for accuracy testing with a generic load looks pretty promising

Jordan@406

How are you liking that ARC scope mount? I'm trying to decide what mount to run while mine is at the smith. I was curious how well it holds up to the recoil.

Thanks for the input. I was about to pull the trigger on it and I'm glad I didn't. Looks like it would be a great mount for my STW though...

Just got some glamour shots from AO. They are taking her out to the range for test firing (aka playing with awesome guns) this morning. I'll have her in hand to go to the farm this weekend to try out my first round of hand loads.

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.