New loads for 300RUM with 210gr. Accubond bullets

Gone Ballistic

I was finally able to get my hands on a couple of hundred rounds of these. I thought that before I started working up loads for my rifle, some of you might have already found some successful loads with this caliber and bullet. Hopefully you will be so kind as to share your information with me so I can have a starting point for my rifle.
My rifle is quite different than the ones most of you shoot. To start out, it carries a 30" Luther Walther barrel that adds several hundred fps to my loads. Currently I''m pushing the 200gr. Accubond at 3308fps with a mid load of powder.
Please let us know what you've found out on the 210gr. Accubonds!

I am interested to see what you think of the 210 ABLR's. I have not been able to find them yet. Please post your impressions.

thanks in advance.

rch

I'm exceptionally impressed with the B.C. of this bullet. I am shooting a custom made rifle with a Luther Wallther 30" barrel. Due to the extra barrel length I get exceptionally higher speeds. This can also cause some pressure issues. Rather than having to burn up several pounds of different powder to dial it in, I was hoping there might be several of you shooting this load that could share what they are pushing this bullet with.

I'm exceptionally impressed with the B.C. of this bullet. I am shooting a custom made rifle with a Luther Wallther 30" barrel. Due to the extra barrel length I get exceptionally higher speeds. This can also cause some pressure issues. Rather than having to burn up several pounds of different powder to dial it in, I was hoping there might be several of you shooting this load that could share what they are pushing this bullet with.
Stick to the slower burning powders like H1000 and RL33 and you shouldn't have any pressure problems.

Nosler should have some data out for starting and max loads and from there its just tuning to find out what your rifle likes best.

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.