New Hunting Video

Magnumitis

Just finished a short video of some kill shots over the last few years.

Let me know if you like it or not. Constructive criticism is welcome! :D

[ame="http://youtu.be/fpam1aPFqjY"]T3B - Breakin' Bones - YouTube[/ame]

Very good videography. My only criticism would be it would be more complete with some explaining of ranges, loads, equipment etc leading into each shot.

In case you haven't noticed most of us are detail fanatics here! gun)

Thanks guys. I assumed that's what everyone would dislike about the video and I agree. I'm like all of you; always wanting to know the details. I was going to include the info before each shot but honestly couldn't remember everything and didn't want to make stuff up just for a filler. Some of this footage is older and has been on my camera for quite a while now so I wanted to put it to use. I didn't want half of the video to have details and the other half explain nothing. So, I just made a fast-paced video with lots of kills to get the footage out of the way for the upcoming season. I'm going to jot down notes this fall for all of mine and Mike's kills. The scenes will be longer in the next video, before and after the shot... and of course, a lot of details!

I used a custom Cloud Peak Gunworks 6.5-284 with 140 Bergers for most of the deer in this video.

Gotta say "Great video" , looks like lots of fun , but sure would like more details in between the shots .... LMFAO

Lol..won't be much footage of poor ol'mike in it then. He didn't draw anything hahaha.

My draw results were the same as his but it won't be a problem. Wyoming has plenty of leftover tags for the taking. We'll stay busy shooting does and cows this fall.

What type of editing software do you use?

Just noticed I missed this question... I used Windows Live Movie Maker but would like to try a different program with more options for the next video. I got pretty good with Pinnacle Studio back in high school but there may be something better nowadays. I'll have to look into it.

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.