new hunting pardner

D.A.T.

my daughter decided she wants to learn how to hunt and shoot,so im gonna start her out on my old .22s.shes already a good shot with her .410

That's great. Anytime a parent and child can find something they enjoy doing together is priceless. Build the memories:).

Super!!

That's wonderful, we gotta keep passing it on. Especially to the ladies.......Boys/Men seem to naturally enjoy it and show interest, but getting the girls involved is pretty importand IMO.

Congratulations!

Your a lucky man ,my daughter (13) wants nothing to do with hunting and killing as she see 's it . her mother made her watch BAMBI one two many times .

You are indead a lucky man. My boy went deer hunting a few times and got 1 when he was 12, but neather he or eather of my girls ever hunted much. I do have a granddaughter than hunt with her dad though. I make sure I have just the gun for the grandkids to use if they want to go hunting.

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.