New here (also on RS) - trying to get my 10!

Welcome From SE PA! I started reloading on my own read every piece I could on the subject.
For components, Join every company's, notify me when in stock list, that sells reloading stuff and be patient.
Dad was not a hunter or had any interest in the shooting sport, he did the paper work for my guns, Bless his heart, I paid for them.

Welcome From SE PA! I started reloading on my own read every piece I could on the subject.
For components, Join every company's, notify me when in stock list, that sells reloading stuff and be patient.
Dad was not a hunter or had any interest in the shooting sport, he did the paper work for my guns, Bless his heart, I paid for them.
Similar story here. My dad only hunted because I started getting into it. My grandpa (maternal) is the reason I hunt.

I've already placed an order for the AutoTrickler V4 + A&D FX-120i... just waiting for it to come in!

Similar story here. My dad only hunted because I started getting into it. My grandpa (maternal) is the reason I hunt.

I've already placed an order for the AutoTrickler V4 + A&D FX-120i... just waiting for it to come in!
You would be surprised what you can pick up at estate sales. Just be sure you know what you're buying & remember some of it is used. I have bought new products as well. Bullets, powders, primers, Manuals are the cheapest. Instead of paying for one you may get 3 or 4 for the same price. And older manuals are a real find. IMO