Old member trying to get more active

matt4284

Been reading and learning from y’all for years just tried buying a gun in the classifieds and haven’t done enough post. Makes me a little confused you would think you would want all members to be eligible to buy off the classifieds

zach_destroys

Post it up some more Matt. I'm sure you have something to add in different forums. Have to have a certain number of posts to buy/sell. Look forward to hearing from you.

FEENIX

LRH Team Member

sierracharlie338

Been reading and learning from y’all for years just tried buying a gun in the classifieds and haven’t done enough post. Makes me a little confused you would think you would want all members to be eligible to buy off the classifieds
Not when there are people that only come to sites like this and others to buy, sell, scam, etc but not actually contribute to the site the way it was designed.
Welcome and looking forward to what you will contribute!

edcrosbys

LRH Team Member
Here is another idea you may not have thought about.
Running forums cost both time and money. If you add content, then you’re adding to the value of the forum. I haven’t seen it before, but it makes sense to me. $25/year allows you to bypass it!

Primary

LRH Assistant
Here are some related products that LRH members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to LRH’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to LRH discussions about these products.

Recent Posts