New guy from Texas

I found this site while searching for a replacement stock (looking for a Model 7 CDL stock). Y'all have a lot of cool stuff going on here! Looks like I'll be spending a lot of time reading through a ton of threads! Some background on me...I'm a ranch real estate Broker and have a taxidermy business (long story), and have guided deer hunters for about 25 years. We mostly hunt deer here in central and south Texas, and primarily with a bow. Due to an injury I started back into rifle hunting. Forgot how fun it is! My wife and both kids are also pretty eat-up with hunting as well. That's the short version.
Welcome from central NC! It's a great group with very helpful and knowledgeable people!

I found this site while searching for a replacement stock (looking for a Model 7 CDL stock). Y'all have a lot of cool stuff going on here! Looks like I'll be spending a lot of time reading through a ton of threads! Some background on me...I'm a ranch real estate Broker and have a taxidermy business (long story), and have guided deer hunters for about 25 years. We mostly hunt deer here in central and south Texas, and primarily with a bow. Due to an injury I started back into rifle hunting. Forgot how fun it is! My wife and both kids are also pretty eat-up with hunting as well. That's the short version.
Welcome from Nashville and formerly Ft Worth. This is a great group