New Guy from AZ

MrMogollon

Been a long time contributor and member to a few other notable hunting/shooting forums, but new to the Long Range Hunting forum - so I wanted to introduce myself. I was born and raised in the Valley of the Sun (Phoenix, AZ), and hunting and fishing are my favorite passions.

I somewhat recently jumped into reloading and haven't looked back. When I mentioned my new obsession to one of my hunting buddies, he commented "my hobbies don't need hobbies". In my opinion, that couldn't be further from the truth! I joined the forum to hopefully further my knowledge on the subject and to get involved with a group that shares the same obsession.

Currently working up a hunting load for my custom Tikka T3X chambered in 6.5 Creedmoor (bring on the skinny jean jokes!). A few pictures of the build included below, happy to include the full build details if that floats anyone's boat.

Cheers,
MM

Attachments

• IMG_4498.jpg
    IMG_4498.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 69
  • IMG_4500.jpg
    IMG_4500.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 67
Been a long time contributor and member to a few other notable hunting/shooting forums, but new to the Long Range Hunting forum - so I wanted to introduce myself. I was born and raised in the Valley of the Sun (Phoenix, AZ), and hunting and fishing are my favorite passions.

I somewhat recently jumped into reloading and haven't looked back. When I mentioned my new obsession to one of my hunting buddies, he commented "my hobbies don't need hobbies". In my opinion, that couldn't be further from the truth! I joined the forum to hopefully further my knowledge on the subject and to get involved with a group that shares the same obsession.

Currently working up a hunting load for my custom Tikka T3X chambered in 6.5 Creedmoor (bring on the skinny jean jokes!). A few pictures of the build included below, happy to include the full build details if that floats anyone's boat.

Cheers,
MM
Welcome aboard from SW Wa.

Welcome...I recognize your name from CWT.
There are a lot of really helpful people on this site! I've learned a ton from them. They've also been very kind and helped me acquire a lot of reloading equipment, that I have been a unable find in other places. You will enjoy this forum a lot!

Also I think you will get more man bun than skinny jeans jokes over here! 😂

Last edited:
We will be going back for sure! Have some unfinished business down there.

The buck in your avatar is a tank! AZ or MX?
Yeah I was so stoked to kill that buck. It's from MX. That was the first year I ever went down there, 2016. I've gone down there every year except 2 since, this year being one of them. I hate to say it but I've missed 2 bucks down there that I think were bigger than him.