• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED New, Deadly Precision 7WSM

Is the 9.75 weight with or without scope?

Just the rifle. The size and weight are what I like. I do most of my hunting in the mountains at ranges from 500 - 1500 yards. The rifle is very stable when shooting, without being a burden to pack and carry.

Dang, If I had not just bought an Allen 338 Mag and have an LRKM from Shawn coming yet -------

Ive been watching your work, its very nice. maybe my next one in something fast and different like 7stw.

Keep up the great work!

Thanks for the compliments gentlemen. The rifle really turned out nice. The photos don't come close to conveying how sweet it looks and how nice it handles. Usually I adjust contrast and color to get the photos to look right. In this case, it messed with the colors so much, I left it alone.

For those who've asked, I do accept credit cards. I will have other calibers on hand soon. First, will be a 300 RUM in a Manners MCS - T. If you call now you can pick stock and metal finish, and your trigger....

TTT for a great rifle and smith. Larenzo as we have talked about I need a lighter weight rig for the mountains. I would love this rifle but have to many hospital bills right now to buy it!:rolleyes: some one is going to get a great rifle

Mike

Thanks Mike!
The rifle is sold, pending funds. As I will be listing more shortly, I have left the add up.

That's good to here Larenzo!

By the way I may have a pretty nice spot that you might be interested in for archery season. I'll give you a call tomorrow about it.

Mike