• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED GA Precision 7wsm

Status
Not open for further replies.

hitemhard

Well I took this rifle in trade and just don't have much of a use for it after all, especially since I have twins on the way so very little time for more reloading :) The rifle is a GA Precision build with the ga precision 7000 action which was the predecessor to the Templar. It has threaded bolt and *fluted bolt.*Bedded into a McMillan A5 in GAP camo with badger M5 dbm installed. The barrel is a 26" bartlein #7 9 twist with Badger thruster brake blended in. The rifle was fully built by GA Precision and has the stamp on the barrel and action to prove it. I have plenty of reloading supplies to get you starter if you need them. I weighed the rifle and with the stock pack on it weight 12lbs 5oz.
The rifle looks almost identical to the GAP Crusader. Barrel is longer and different caliber but otherwise similar only with a few upgrades.
Custom Rifles - GA Precision

I can send pics via text or email if interested.

cell 3606326482

[email protected]

Price is $2450/obo

I don't need anything in terms of trade so if you want to trade it will have to be in my favor substantially.

Also included are 3 mags.

Open to partial trades especially ar15. 9mm ar would be awesome :)

I talked to you last night, i am from the Reno area, would you be interested in an FN SPR as partial trade?

Status
Not open for further replies.