New bullet maker that looks interesting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: New bullet maker that looks interestin

lol......that's part of our back log bro and it's our business no one else's to dictate. As Al has explained before we are expanding as well and hit the normal snags when demand hits the roof. We will do just fine....keep doing what you do and let us worry about ourselves!

Wow I was just asking a serious question on a manufacturing business standpoint. I didn't mean any disrespect but I must say. With that kind of response I don't think you have a good plan so I don't know what the fuss is about. Its clear that anybody who puts a lot of time and money in there rifle and shooting probably ought to stick with the manufactures that will be here for the long haul.and want to be friends with the people who will buy there products I don't see you guys making it with the arrogant attitude like that......

Wow I was just asking a serious question on a manufacturing business standpoint. I didn't mean any disrespect but I must say. With that kind of response I don't think you have a good plan so I don't know what the fuss is about. Its clear that anybody who puts a lot of time and money in there rifle and shooting probably ought to stick with the manufactures that will be here for the long haul.and want to be friends with the people who will buy there products I don't see you guys making it with the arrogant attitude like that......

look man.....I'm not being arrogant I just don't have time for games.....we are stretched thin during our expansion and have plenty of friends and shooters that aren't on this forum crying about this or that. I didn't take anything as disrespect from any of you guys and my feelings are the least of my worries. I have a baby due in a few days .....business growing faster than I can see straight , on the road traveling to demos and events with mama ****ed because im out of town and guys in the right places with our products that are happy as can be!
Point being i don't have time for drama.....we have better things to do. Our market isn't the masses of customers like berger or hornady and Sierra ect as stated before. Our market is the discriminating shooter and out market to the military is is those small covert units that want Precision that they can't get from the commercial market that we obviously fill the gaps. I'm not being ugly.....just being honest....hard working and stretched out like gumby.

The more you talk, the less you say! As you said, maybe this is the wrong forum. With all your success, you certainly don't need peons like us:D

look man.....I'm not being arrogant I just don't have time for games.....we are stretched thin during our expansion and have plenty of friends and shooters that aren't on this forum crying about this or that. I didn't take anything as disrespect from any of you guys and my feelings are the least of my worries. I have a baby due in a few days .....business growing faster than I can see straight , on the road traveling to demos and events with mama ****ed because im out of town and guys in the right places with our products that are happy as can be!
Point being i don't have time for drama.....we have better things to do. Our market isn't the masses of customers like berger or hornady and Sierra ect as stated before. Our market is the discriminating shooter and out market to the military is is those small covert units that want Precision that they can't get from the commercial market that we obviously fill the gaps. I'm not being ugly.....just being honest....hard working and stretched out like gumby.
I want to start off by saying congrats on your new baby. I have been following this thread since the beginning and I was hoping you would prove everybody wrong, and your bullets would be the best thing for rifles since the invention of rifling. But you gotta keep a cool head man, dealing with people is hard but they have a lot of unanswered questions they just want answers. Be careful attitude positive or negative can make or break the deal. Businesses that grow beyond there capabilities can implode upon themselves. So good luck man. I'm pulling for you... ...

I want to start off by saying congrats on your new baby. I have been following this thread since the beginning and I was hoping you would prove everybody wrong, and your bullets would be the best thing for rifles since the invention of rifling. But you gotta keep a cool head man, dealing with people is hard but they have a lot of unanswered questions they just want answers. Be careful attitude positive or negative can make or break the deal. Businesses that grow beyond there capabilities can implode upon themselves. So good luck man. I'm pulling for you... ...

thanks Rich........I'm really not trying to be ugly, just stretched out from all angles keeping up with the Jones' so to speak and have a full plate with civilian and military interests and obligations! We are doing the best we can and it's been a crazy ride. Thanks again

thanks Rich........I'm really not trying to be ugly, just stretched out from all angles keeping up with the Jones' so to speak and have a full plate with civilian and military interests and obligations! We are doing the best we can and it's been a crazy ride. Thanks again

I'm not Rich but your welcome lol......

The more you talk, the less you say! As you said, maybe this is the wrong forum. With all your success, you certainly don't need peons like us:D

I didnt start this thread Rich......we are just here answering questions as we can and dealing with alot of butt hurt from guys that we called in the Army "Chairborne Rangers". Call yourself whatever you want. ......we have better things to do than to keep entertaining guys that are either trying to do what we are doing or the guys that wish they could have.

sorry but this is a prime example of why we really don't care to deal with stuff like this. We are busy in the manufacturing side and off at places like ADS Tactical Warrior Expo dealing with law enforcement and military clients that are demo'ing our stuff and busy catering to F Class world champions who are using our stuff. No smoke screen ...no BS.....just getting business handled and expanding into a custom Precision market that others on here have failed at. Like I've said before I don't have time for high school drama and back and forth none sense. We have better things to do than waste time on a computer all day. The product sells itself.......if you wanna buy some great....if not that's fine too. If you produce your own stuff that's fine as well but the **** talk has gotten to a limit that all of us would appreciate that it cease and get back to us with your data when you actually purchase some projectiles and actually do some testing. Our BC's are set in Georgia close to sea level ....not in the mountains of Oregon so ya'll need to get off that power trip of possibility of error ect and just go get some and test it for yourself.

This is a prime example of what I am talking about. If your b.c.'s are figured in Georgia, you just shot yourself in the foot again. That means that they are even more inflated than we thought! At any rate, this isn't solely about b.c., it's your arrogant, condescending attitude about ANY questions that are asked. By the way, I live in Idaho, oregon is too liberal for me:D Congrats on your new baby!......Rich

I didnt start this thread Rich......we are just here answering questions as we can and dealing with alot of butt hurt from guys that we called in the Army "Chairborne Rangers". Call yourself whatever you want. ......we have better things to do than to keep entertaining guys that are either trying to do what we are doing or the guys that wish they could have.

That is the problem, you are not answering questions. If you read back on my earlier posts, I was trying to support you and even stated that I think people will like your bullets. Check it out! The reason I was supporting you was because I have been making the same bullets for several years and knew they worked well at long range. If I wanted to sell bullets, I would have done it years ago. This is just another example of your smokescreens. When you don't have a good argument, you pull the "Butt hurt" or something similar. What I can't support is your attitude. The longer this thread runs, the more you show your true colors. You haven't just done this with me, but with several others. Read back through and check it out!

This is a prime example of what I am talking about. If your b.c.'s are figured in Georgia, you just shot yourself in the foot again. That means that they are even more inflated than we thought! At any rate, this isn't solely about b.c., it's your arrogant, condescending attitude about ANY questions that are asked. By the way, I live in Idaho, oregon is too liberal for me:D Congrats on your new baby!......Rich

Acknowledging you any further is pointless Rich......stop asking us in private messages how we are doing things and what all the specs are for this and that........you again are the prime example of who I'm talking about. Take you sarcasm and put it to better use buddy. It's not needed or wanted here. My attitude comes directly from guys like you that say one thing in public and ask us how to do things or asks us what our specs are behind closed doors to further your own agenda. Don't come at me like an idiot bro........nothing is inflated either. Talk to Dave Corbin if you got a problem with his software or Berger for that matter because we use them both for static BC figures. AL has already told you this behind closed doors bro.

That is the problem, you are not answering questions. If you read back on my earlier posts, I was trying to support you and even stated that I think people will like your bullets. Check it out! The reason I was supporting you was because I have been making the same bullets for several years and knew they worked well at long range. If I wanted to sell bullets, I would have done it years ago. This is just another example of your smokescreens. When you don't have a good argument, you pull the "Butt hurt" or something similar. What I can't support is your attitude. The longer this thread runs, the more you show your true colors. You haven't just done this with me, but with several others. Read back through and check it out!

You ever thought of running a business sometime you can't be sitting behind a computer all day to answer every single question there is on a thread of this freaking magnitude dude???
As stated before acknowledging this particular type of sarcasm and butt hurt as I call it is for the birds. You guys figure the stuff out on your own.....we are expanding....busy as hell and will get you guys feed back ... ...r&d.....figures ....this that and the other as we can and can get to it.

Alco's stuff is a collaborative effort with Al....and I and that's where I took the custom bullet business to a whole different level with his design and my design. We are successful because we work well together and cater to those that want superior Precision and don't try and keep this stuff to their own little groups and sit back and Bragg to everyone else " oh look how well this works and how high the BC's are"
But not share that with the masses to even the playing field!
Al and I are in cahoots as partners in this ie: Alco/Whiskey 3 Precision Systems.

Thank you for the reply and sitrep on Alco. Just following the thread.. is there a place or schedule where you are doing demo's that you'd care to share? I've been in the firearms business (manufacturing) myself as well as; Military & LEO 25 years ret...

You never know a few of us might be able to attend one of the demo's, I'd look forward to seeing your product on the range in a demo. I also have some friends in the "community" in San Diego, if perhaps your doing any demo's near there. I'm on the West coast as well'.., so if your close I'd make the effort pop by your AO.

Second: Have you ever work with a guy Josh (holding back last name) in advertising and web building? No trick he's a good guy.

Well I'm going to cut this short, looks like your a busy guy.. One other thing, are you supplying'.., or'..., are any of the Dept's in Oregon, Washington or Idaho using your bullets yet? I still have a lot friends out there ( that are active Swat snipers) whom I could contact if their using your bullet for their take on the product.

A thought'.., I have an old Israeli sniper buddy that I've worked with over the years that's in your area has I type, he's here on business; if you have anything going on, our would like to do a show & tell.. give me a contact number by pm and I give you his, perhaps he could hook up with you... their (IDF) is always looking for the next best thing when it comes to bullets & kit.

Remember when dealing with PR..."Lean into to it" stay focused.. don't upset your buyers. :)
Cheer's

Status
Not open for further replies.