New build by Dallas Lane

Either of those scopes will work fine shined up in your gun safe.
I hunt, reload, and shoot over a thousand rounds a year at 1000 yards with an assortment of lapua, lapua ai, and 338-378 with 300 gr bullets. I would't think of using either of those on my rifles. NX8 4-32 to keep the weight down or if you bump up another 6 to 10 oz there are lots of options.

My latest and possibly favorite build. I have a handful of Dallas's rigs, this one is so light and balanced that the others may collect a little dust this season. Chambered in 6.5 RSAUM for Prime ammo, I get tired of reloading now that I have a kid. Taking it to the range on the 26th and can't wait.

AnTi LA
Gunwerks Clymr stock
TT Diamond
APA brake
Hawkins rings
Vortex RZR LHT 4-5-22
20" proof

I can't wait to fill my freezers this year!

View attachment 486806View attachment 486807View attachment 486808View attachment 486809
Awesome! Let us know how it does!

My latest and possibly favorite build. I have a handful of Dallas's rigs, this one is so light and balanced that the others may collect a little dust this season. Chambered in 6.5 RSAUM for Prime ammo, I get tired of reloading now that I have a kid. Taking it to the range on the 26th and can't wait.

AnTi LA
Gunwerks Clymr stock
TT Diamond
APA brake
Hawkins rings
Vortex RZR LHT 4-5-22
20" proof

I can't wait to fill my freezers this year!

View attachment 486806View attachment 486807View attachment 486808View attachment 486809
I appreciate you and your business very much! I feel that rifle is going to get a workout in very soon!!!

Last edited:

Recent Posts