New Bill Proposed against all semi-autos!!!

Bigeclipse

Well here we go again. I mentioned we should all be worried last week and had a lot of you laugh or make some mean comments in my last thread saying im spreading panic. Well, a new bill has been proposed to redefine the 2nd Amendment. It would now state "TO REGULATE ASSAULT WEAPONS, to ensure that the right to keep and bear arms is not UNLIMITED, and for other purposes...".

The new bill directly targets all semi-automatic guns including hand guns, shotguns, and rifles.

New language in the bill will state magazine capacities of 10 rounds. It will further include language of defining assault rifles with military features including pistol grips, forward grip, folding/telescoping stocks, BARREL SHROUD (this is obviously for AR15), threaded barrel...etc. It then has language for RATE of fire in a semi automatic weapon.

This will be the most tyrannical Bill if passed. I know this is not the political section but now things are definitely getting serious. I know many of you will say you cannot amend an amendment without 2/3rds vote but that is the key here. This is not amending the amendment...it is simply "defining language" which unfortunately does not need to go through the same process. Plus all of you who may say, it will never pass...how many of you thought the "1994 assault weapons ban" wouldn't pass. Please get out there and defend your rights. whether it is contacting your assembly or congress people, spreading the word or any other means.

Please post a link to the article or articles on the subject.

Also, pretty sure, most members read the forums by using the "new posts" button. So they see all new posts in all forums. You don't have to post something like this in the "Long Range Hunting & Shooting" forum to be seen.

Please post a link to the article or articles on the subject.

Also, pretty sure, most members read the forums by using the "new posts" button. So they see all new posts in all forums. You don't have to post something like this in the "Long Range Hunting & Shooting" forum to be seen.

Sorry about that. If you Google "H.R. 4269" you will find the new proposed bill. This is scary stuff.

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.