New Applied Ballistics website

BryanLitz

<b>Official LRH Sponsor</b>
Check out the new Applied Ballistics website: Home Page | Applied Ballistics, LLC

We've got a lot of new content and products as well as some free online ballistics utilities.

Beyond basic ballistic calculations, the Applied Ballistics web utility allows you to calculate probability of hit for your rifle at any range in various confidence environments.

Also, you can save your ballistic profile from the webpage and port it to your AB Kestrel for use in the field. You can even send the data to Accuracy First to have a custom Whiz Wheel made based on the exact profile you're running online.

We have more digital media including articles and bullet data files as well.

Lots of good stuff here, give it a look.

Take care,
-Bryan

The AB Mobile app for iPhone is finishing development and should be available in a few weeks. Here are some screenshots:
one.png

two.png

three.png

four.png

five.png

BTW, the link to the new website (original link above) has been moved to here:
Home Page | Applied Ballistics, LLC

Take care,
-Bryan

M,
The screenshots are from the beta version. We still have many bugs to work out. I just shared the screenshots as evidence that we really are working on it.

Major additional features compared to Shooter are: ballistic calibration, custom drag modeling for bullets, reticle output view, and multiple targets. Also more preferences related to custom configurations in the app.

I'm not familiar with Ballistic AE so I can't comment on how it compares to that.

Take care,
-Bryan

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.