Applied Ballistics new book

Expensive at first but worth it for the ballistic nerds in the group. Not for the novice reader but if you want good subject headings and information and details at every possible level. Worth the time and reread.

I have all his previous books. As he says in the video above, I particularly like the more recent volumes that focus on myth buster type issues. Some of his findings definitely go against conventional internet wisdom. I looked a couple of days ago for the new book but couldn't find it anywhere yet. When it comes out, I plan to pick up a copy.

I believe the new book will not be available until September 2022.

The LabRadar sales site is offering to notify when it is available... [email protected]

Also note the Calypso ballistic wind meter...!
I hope there is a comparison of the Kestrel to the Calypso wind meter.

Correct, the new book comes out in September

If you are interested, Bryan has a new book out. If you have read his previous books what are your thoughts on them?

Received the whole book and CD collection, and AB ballistic solver, when attending the AB Seminar out in the mountains near Salt Lake City, Utah. Great experience listening to Bryan, Emil Prasslik (SP?) and other ballistic experts. Also, great meeting and talking with other ELR shooters from around the country. Weekend way too short.

If you are only going to read one, his Applied Ballistics for Long-range shooting is definitely worth the read. I am a book nerd so I read all of them :) Excited for the new one - anyone got the link? It wasn't on his page when I checked. What's it about??