NEW ACTION- Pierce Engineering Skele-Ti

I have most of the parts for my 30 SM but it's set up for 1000+ elk. I goaded Rich into doing the 338 SS and then didn't build myself one so I owe him one and it really should be an ideal, a lot of sheep hunters are building them as dual purpose bear defence UL sheep gun
I was able to run my .30 Sherman out to 1308 yards even being my ultra lite rig. I am running the 214 hammers at 3160fps.
The guys at Pierce did the build. Fire formed my brass at home and load work was quick. Thing shoots amazing and is very light sporting a March 2.5-25

Let's have a look at the stainless steel one you have. Does it have the integral rail also?

We are doing long and short. The short will be made for the Wyatt's 2.990" mag box intended for 308/ Creedmoors/ 6.5 PRC etc.
Can the short be cut for the Wyatt's Extended 3.1"? Does then bolt stop needs to be altered? I can call Jim.

@Jud96 do you know when these will be shipping out? It's been around 7 months since I paid for my skele-to action. Very excited thanks!
I replied via PM.

For others interested, we're about 5-6 months lead time currently. We've experienced more interest and orders for these actions than we anticipated initially, but we're working through it and we're very happy to have such great customers and the support. Thank you

Can the short be cut for the Wyatt's Extended 3.1"? Does then bolt stop needs to be altered? I can call Jim.
We have done one before. It's best to call and talk to Jim about anything like that that's outside the standard options. Thanks!