New 110 gr ELD-X in 25-06

115gr Bergers do great in my 257 weatherby. I might try the 110 ELDX for fun, but the Bergers did a great job for me on my cow elk a few years ago.

115gr Bergers do great in my 257 weatherby. I might try the 110 ELDX for fun, but the Bergers did a great job for me on my cow elk a few years ago.
I would like to try Bergers but supply is a real problem unfortunately here in Australia

Sorry for digging this one back up from the past but does anyone have any updates on the 110 eldx performance on game. I was debating trying them in my 257 weatherby for antelope this year

Interesting this thread re-surfaced, I initially had hopes and shot a decent ladder test in my 25-06 Tikka Supervarmint but then couldn't get bullets in Australia. Seeing complete bullet failure with the 220gr 30 caliber ELD-X in my 300Win on light feral goats I figured I may as well shoot target bullets because the ELD-X just come apart. I was thinking of trying the 100gr Barnes TTSX, Nosler Accubond or Partition next.

Interesting this thread re-surfaced, I initially had hopes and shot a decent ladder test in my 25-06 Tikka Supervarmint but then couldn't get bullets in Australia. Seeing complete bullet failure with the 220gr 30 caliber ELD-X in my 300Win on light feral goats I figured I may as well shoot target bullets because the ELD-X just come apart. I was thinking of trying the 100gr Barnes TTSX, Nosler Accubond or Partition next.
I think the Barnes is a good route to go, its been impossible for me to find 25cal accubonds over the past couple years.

I did try the 110eldx in the 257wby and struggled to get anything decent on paper. But I have battled with this 257 and reloads in general

I have 2 full boxes (100qty) of 110eldx in case someone wants to buy and try them

I think the Barnes is a good route to go, its been impossible for me to find 25cal accubonds over the past couple years.

I did try the 110eldx in the 257wby and struggled to get anything decent on paper. But I have battled with this 257 and reloads in general

I have 2 full boxes (100qty) of 110eldx in case someone wants to buy and try them
Sent you a PM