Nevada Mule deer tag, unit 41/42

Salmonhead

Official LRH Sponsor
LRH Sponsor
Well, I drew a Nevada Deer tag this year. Apparently the unit has declined over the years and deer densities are pretty low. there are also very few tags, so it looks like I will not be getting run over by other hunters. Any advice or first hand knowledge of the units would be appreciated. 2,000 miles from home, so boots on the ground ahead of time wont happen. I do have an open schedule to a point, so a couple extra days of hunting shouldn't be a bother as I will be scouting as I hunt.

When is your hunt ?
I'm currently headed to these 2 units now for a mule deer hunt of my dads ! Not sure when your hunt is though?

My hunt was 2021. I see a few deer and came home with a cat.
Well I see I didn't think that all the way threw. My dad has a ML tag also just maybe! I'm not sure if you wanna share any information on where you might recommend to start looking but if you do it would be greatly appreciated and I'm all ears. Chris 830-3301474 Text or call if you would like

I can tell you what I know. I spent all my time on one mountain. Was directed that way by the biologists I talked to. Ill send you a text

Attachments

• 20211005_151738.jpg
    20211005_151738.jpg
    833.3 KB · Views: 74