Mule Deer from Nevada

Hognuts

I have hunted in Nevada twice in the last three years, last fall and two years before that. I hunted both years up just North of Pioche. I ended up getting a decent buck the first year, last year all I saw was one little forkie. The first year I hunted in that area, I saw some amazing bucks while scouting about 1 month before the season started, but was extremely disappointed when I went up for opening day and saw how much pressure the area had....hunters everywhere!!! There is a few walk in areas where you can get away from the crowds, but even there you weren't totally alone....got spoiled growing up in Montana and having our property bordered by Forest service with decent hunting in the back yard! Here are some pics of the last few years of deer hunting in Nevada...

DEERHUNTINGPICTURESII.jpg

DEERHUNTINGPICTURESIV.jpg

DEERHUNTINGPICTURESVI.jpg

deerhuntingpictureI.jpg

DEERHUNTINGPICTURESIII.jpg

Last Falls trip, no kills, but I saw alot of elk while hunting and scouting

DSCF2019-Copy.jpg

DSCF2030.jpg

DSCF2037-Copy.jpg

DSCF2039-Copy.jpg

SUNP2826.jpg

trail cam pics

SUNP2820.jpg

SUNP0085.jpg

scotting20trip20201120031.jpg

scotting20trip20201120031.jpg

Looking forward to the fall!!!

I like the crane pics the best. I own a few cranes, and last year we hung deer on the 50 ton for fun. Sure turns a few heads!

Looks like a great adventure you had. Nice deer too.
Thanks for sharing

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.