Nevada Mule Deer Draw

I drew area 043 late................Oct 21- Nov5 Thats great because we have eaten all of the antelope I got last year and I will be able to use my new .243 Ackley I received ...............

Draw results are out go to www.huntnevada.com I had dinner with my brother in law who has hunted the area a lot .....................told me about a really good area that we will scout this summer........................

Now I need a good range finder and mybe if my wife says Ok a new set of bino's

I heard that Leupold has come out with a new range finder ..............the guy I talked to recomended the Lica 1600 ............now he said that the new Leupolds are really good.

What have youi guys heard.????

Draw results are out go to www.huntnevada.com I had dinner with my brother in law who has hunted the area a lot .....................told me about a really good area that we will scout this summer........................

Now I need a good range finder and mybe if my wife says Ok a new set of bino's

I heard that Leupold has come out with a new range finder ..............the guy I talked to recomended the Lica 1600 ............now he said that the new Leupolds are really good.

What have youi guys heard.????

Get the Bushnell Arc 1600 binoculars. Best of both worlds. They are great binoculars and match my Swaro range finder for performance.

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.