Wyoming Mule Deer Draw chances

My Dad and I have an opportunity to hunt Mule Deer next season 2012 on Private land in Wyoming Deer unit 75. We don't have any preference points does anyone know how to find out what the odds are for drawing private land tags in that unit. We also have the option of hunting Elk on the same land elk unit 12. We are trying to find out which tag has better odds?

Thanks

Go to the Wyoming Game and Fish web site. They have all that info. You will have to look around a little to find it but it will have the drawing chances for all the units. I'm not at my home computer or I could just send you a copy.

Gordon

Thanks for the tip Gordon. I'm just starting to get acquainted with the Wyoming Game and Fish catalog. But, so far have found it hard to navigate and find things, but now that I know that th information is there I'll dig until I find it.

Joel

Just looking at the past few years no one has put in for unit 75(region D) as a first choice meaning if you put in as a first choice you would be guaranteed a tag. Things can change but with as many tags as the region has I doubt you would not get drawn. Draw odds are at Wyoming Game and Fish-hunting-drawing odds.

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.