need your thoughts /cheapscate

I won't even ask where you found the 3 bolts, but I'm glad to hear you are back in business. Now does anyone have some words of wisdom for Roy, LOL!

I have often found that if I lose something, the best way to find it is to go buy a new one. The old one then shows up almost instantly.

Maybe someone broke in and stole 'em. :D
Haha thats a god one!:D
Hi, Went on holiday and to ensure that any intruders would not get my guns complete i hid the bolts 3 of them in a secure place , now after 16 months of looking they are still hidden My Sako being one of the guns .. I have several enfield 06 bolts which are a few thou bigger in diameter than the sako and also a bit long ..I am a competent machinist and feel capable of reducing the diameter and shortening the bolt to fit but have been told that the m17 bolt is not a good choice .. A new bolt cost about the same as a new gun no one has suggested a better choice .. will the bolt from the old war horse do the job What are the real problems ..
Next time you should hide the guns and keep the bolts!:D

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.