Need load data for 143 hammer hunter 7mm WSM

Deviant

I have a custom 7mm WSM with a 23 inch Krieger 9 twist barrel and Im looking for load data for a good long range hunting load with the 143 hammer hunters. I have H1000 and imr 4831 but i am open to buying new powders and prefer to use one that is not too temp sensitive. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

I have a custom 7mm WSM with a 23 inch Krieger 9 twist barrel and Im looking for load data for a good long range hunting load with the 143 hammer hunters. I have H1000 and imr 4831 but i am open to buying new powders and prefer to use one that is not too temp sensitive. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
RK23 and RL26 are where I would start. they were specifically developed for the Short, fat WSM type case.

With 24" custom barrel and RL26 I am getting 3350's FPS with 150 gr Hammer bullets in Kimber Montana 8400.

Start around 67.0gr with the IMR 4831 and work up until you hit pressure or about 3500 fps.

For the record, the guys at Hammer Bullets typically suggest looking at Nosler load data for a similar weight bullet. So far, this has worked very well for me in multiple chamberings.

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.