Need help with this Rem 700

punisher338

I would like to start off by saying hello to everyone. I just found this site and have already read some very good info. I just got this Remington 700 on trade and would like to find out any info on it. I cant seem to find it on any sight. It is a 700 in .308 with a Remington bull barrel in bright blue finish. It has a composite stock with full aluminum bedding and a white spatter paint design.(McMillian I believe). It also has a tactical bolt handle with no internal lock and a one piece picatinny scope rail. This thing shoots great and has one of the best triggers I have ever felt. I plan on adding a Harris bi-pod to it also. If anyone may have any info as to what model this is I would greatly appriciate it. Thanks and good shooting.gun)

Football517.jpg

Football518.jpg

Looks to be a Rem VS. The stocks were supplied by HS Precision. The bolt handle is after market. You may want to check to see if the left side of the barrel is roll-marked with the standard Rem. logo and info.

remington 700 VS (varmint synthetic) . it has the same h/s stock as the sendero. roninflag

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.