Need help with Strelok Pro

Thank you again, we were shooting at 400y and he was sailing them over the target based on that last image you sent me with the bad inputs that I gave you. He ended up holding roughly halfway between the 400y and 500y BDC lines and was on target ... which pretty well lines up with how this new image looks.

according to the inputs, 8.25 moa would be 399y for a center cross hair hold mark if he wants to dial, or if you dial down to 4.5x power on the sfp then the first "4" hash mark drop would be 393yards

according to the inputs, 8.25 moa would be 399y for a center cross hair hold mark if he wants to dial, or if you dial down to 4.5x power on the sfp then the first "4" hash mark drop would be 393yards
The turrets are capped so dialing is less than ideal but dialing back the mag isn't a bad idea. The real solution that I keep pushing over and over is getting into a proper scope! lol Keeping trying to get him to pick up something like the Vortex Diamondback Tacitcal 4-16x for $350 ... would completely change shooting at those ranges for him.

The turrets are capped so dialing is less than ideal but dialing back the mag isn't a bad idea. The real solution that I keep pushing over and over is getting into a proper scope! lol Keeping trying to get him to pick up something like the Vortex Diamondback Tacitcal 4-16x for $350 ... would completely change shooting at those ranges for him.
agree, just trying for options

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.