Need advice on what to buy

Hey y'all, I'm lookin to buy another shotgun and another handgun and I need advice. My current shotgun is a Beretta A400 and I love it, I shoot left handed so I'm looking into a Benelli or a Browning, I know browning doesn't make a left-handed gun but I can make it work and I've heard questionable things about Benelli.
As for pistols, I have a S&W 9 Shield plus and I'm ok with it, I'm looking into a HK V9 but any suggestions are helpful.
If it matters I'm a pretty small girl who would mainly use it as a range toy but would like to carry it :) thanks in advance yall
My daughter is a smaller gal as well. She has the Winchester SX4 which they make in left handed models. They are the same guts as the Browning gas system. Not quite as finicky as the Benelli or some other inertia guns with light loads. They also have a shorter option that fits my daughter nicely and she is 5'6.
She also shoots and carries a Kimber Micro 9. It is a little snappy, but still pretty fun to shoot. It conceals well and is not too hard to master. It has been very reliable. Good luck. Buying guns when you are small statured AND left-handed is a challenge.

Hey y'all, I'm an 18 year old girl looking to get a rifle and was wondering if someone could point me in a good direction :)
Well, the first post, pointing you at the Weatherby Camilla was a great one. Please look there.

Hey y'all, I'm lookin to buy another shotgun and another handgun and I need advice.
What are you intending to use the rifle, the 2 handguns or 2 shotguns for? That might help folks give better advice.

My current shotgun is a Beretta A400 and I love it,
Maybe you have the right shotgun unless it doesn't do something you want??

I have a S&W 9 Shield plus and I'm ok with it
Ok. If handgun #2 is a range toy, I would highly suggest this next round of gun money might go better into training, shooting and possibly shotgun fitting. As a "small girl", I imagine most everything seems huge, heavy and hard to manipulate. There are things like proper technique, stock fitting, low recoil ammo, Mag loaders that can help with many issues that may lead you to want more guns….which is never really too bad of an idea.

Might be worth finding a store that wants to get to know you and work with you.

One thing you might consider is buying a handgun will be challenging legally….maybe this helps.

I've got a left handed Benelli Super Black Eagle 3 in very good condition that I'm looking to part ways with. Original owner, round count is 250-300…comes with everything from the factory. If you are interested, PM me😎🤙

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 13
Have you considered trying a small revolver? They make for a nice carry gun.

This is what I have my wife and daughters carry. I load wadcutters and in a airweight J frame Smith and Wesson it's very manageable. I recommend hammerless. I also find this to be the one handgun where I wrap my support hand thumb over the back.

If Range work is the goal of a new pistol the good news is most manufacturers now have interchangeable back straps and you can get a semi customizable fit.

And as mentioned, finding the right holster is key.

This is what I have my wife and daughters carry. I load wadcutters and in a airweight J frame Smith and Wesson it's very manageable. I recommend hammerless. I also find this to be the one handgun where I wrap my support hand thumb over the back.
Basically, I want to strongly agree here. Except, my experience with less experienced shooters is they hate da trigger pull, cant load a revolver to save their life and struggle with revolver sighting.

im pretty solid in all 3 areas and love my 340, except 357's hurt and are slow!