Need a new Chronograph

Colorado Cruiser

I have been lurking here in the shadows for a long time. The knowledge I have gained from this forum has been unmeasureable. Hopefully you all can help me again. Recently I "damaged" my chronograph and am in need of a replacement. It looks like there is some new tech out there and I'm looking for advice. Magnetospeed? Accoustic, or just go with a replacement shooting chrony? Thank you for your help in advance.

Last edited:
I really like my Magnetospeed chronograph. I have tried other types but the Magnetospeed is the best by far.

Magnetospeed all the way. I have a CED Millennium 2 chronograph and several chronys, and what a headache they are with major changes in my velocities dealing with the clouds/sun/rain/wind/snow. I cannot think of how much money I've shot through optical chronos and no reading. It will save you money in the long run.

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.