Need a lightweight vertical grip stock

2nd this. Vertical grip stocks have a wider palm swell which negates the slim forend. Get a Sendero lite inlet and your 3b will fit nicely. This allows your barrel to cool quicker and leave room for a proof barrel if you ever choose to upgrade.

Joe S.

Manners EH 1 in my opinion.

7 LRM I HAD with 28 inch Rem/Varmit Bartlein barrel. Lane Precision Rifle build. This was one of the most accurate rifles that I have owned. I would still own it if it was not for Horndy brass issues and brass availabity.
image.jpeg

Weight specs on stocks are hard to come by. Do you know how much the elite hunter weighs for a mid and long action?

This link will take you to their specs. There are some variations of their stocks that aren't on here but the vast majority are.

https://mannersstocks.com/stock-technical-specifications/

Keep in mind, I'm pretty sure you can add their elite layup (CF) to any of their stocks that aren't already done in CF and get some weight reductions.

I edited original post to show that the barrel is actually a #3b contour. Can you all comment on palm swell size on the McMillan Game Scout, AGC Alpine Hunter and Manners EH1? I don't have large hands and don't like a large palm swell. Thanks again for all the help.

I have a manners EH1 and love it. I also looked at the game scout but preferred the higher cheek piece of the EH1. Palm swell firs me very well too

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.