Mysterious Barn find , scope

The one I had worked pretty well; may not optically compare with the better scopes we have today, but still a decent scope.

I bought one of those off of here about 2 years ago or so. Weaver K10 Plan to put it on an older .22LR position target rifle in a Boyd's to see if I can sandbag next Fall's Turkey Shoot. :)

I'm old ,looks like a weaver to me. I had a k10 for a while and it was like looking down a 1/2" pipe and it would suck your eyes out of the back of your head
Bob how do you keep finding these artifacts? Is there so much that you still are finding and it's all stached away
Almost to the day a year ago Samson hit a 16 Oz can of beer and fully spilled onto into our laptop. TOASTED. still trying to sort the business info out. Well last night Cassie our 40lb great Pyrenees jumped on Samson our 150lb Bernese Mountain Dog. Well Cassie went flying into our one year old laptop. It's trashed. Hopefully can get the new type digital drive out and start rebuilding another laptop which will be put inasafe room. $2K in one year and all our business data..
I know we are off track and hijacked tour post.I could have contribute if I had a computer.
Maybe someone will start A GO FUND ME PAGE.HAHAHAH
TAKE CARE LEN AND JILL
CASSIE AND SAMSON⁹

Bob how do you keep finding these artifacts? Is there so much that you still are finding and it's all stached away
Almost to the day a year ago Samson hit a 16 Oz can of beer and fully spilled onto into our laptop. TOASTED. still trying to sort the business info out. Well last night Cassie our 40lb great Pyrenees jumped on Samson our 150lb Bernese Mountain Dog. Well Cassie went flying into our one year old laptop. It's trashed. Hopefully can get the new type digital drive out and start rebuilding another laptop which will be put inasafe room. $2K in one year and all our business data..
I know we are off track and hijacked tour post.I could have contribute if I had a computer.
Maybe someone will start A GO FUND ME PAGE.HAHAHAH
TAKE CARE LEN AND JILL
CASSIE AND SAMSON⁹
Yes ,still have part of barn and attic in barn to look through, and walk in closet in house ,but in no hurry , because once I'm finished , what I'll do?😂