Barn find / possible new rifle build ?

This isn't a "spare no expense" experiment! :)
It's a custom rig. I have a cable trigger actuator for remote firing. But strings are much more reliable and come in an assortment of colors.
Toddlers And Tiaras Reaction GIF

@cornshank - the best aimpoint is a high-lighter in fluorescent orange center dot so you have instant target acquisition day or night! If you make dot big enough, it will be sighted in for any yardage. I don't think you need a bolt, one of these spring loaded punches should work fine. Add a hammer in a drop fulcrum so it can be released from a distance. Maybe lengthen the string though. 😱😱😱😱😱😱😱

4BA8698D-7FF6-4B7E-8933-849DB52543AF.jpeg

Definitely a hog slayer in-the making!!

@cornshank

This one almost got away from my attention.

You've found the final torture device in your barn of horrors!

This one is especially sick. Torments of the body are one thing, but many medieval ascetics, monks, and masochists discovered they become boring after a while…ya get used to them 🤣🤣🤣🤣. Torments of the mind are another matter altogether if done right. I'm afraid this may be the end for our dialogue as your sanity is sure to swiftly depart on account of this depraved contraption, the "spotting scope" with no crosshairs. It was placed there for you you know…to drive you mad!!!!!!!! Frothing at the mouth running on all fours chasing imaginary squirrels howling at the sun and drinking ketchup from a whiskey flask kind of mad.

Also cool find once again 🤣🤣🤣