Re-introducing the mysterious "Don UT" - king of high end scopes

ricka0

Re-introducing the mysterious \"Don UT\" - king of high end scopes

Because I've got so many emails offline asking who the mysterious "<font color="purple"> Don UT </font> " is - he's a member here. Don UT's profile

<font color="purple"> Don UTs </font> is well known in the 50 BMG community for supplying NF and other quality scopes (new and used). Not only does he have the best prices, he has considerable experience/knowledge on scopes - and he's a stand up guy.
My only connection to him is as a very happy customer purchasing both new and used - and also trading in scopes to him

Just noticed that's <font color="purple"> Don UTs </font> old email in his profile. His current email is:
optics [at] pobox.com (replace the kanab with optics)

Re: Re-introducing the mysterious \"Don UT\" - king of high end scopes

Indorsed Don a few times myself,fer good reason!Best price I could find and straight forward to deal with.
Went the IOR route,a little cheaper than NF and to me every bit as good.I realy like the Mp-8 reticle,just gota get the eyepiece for the TGA75 so the spotter sees what I am seeing through the scope.

He is just getting it setup.
Long Range Supply
I've always had good luck emailing him and getting quotes.
[email protected]
Found this post on the biggerhammer site to give you a small sample.
Sample of price list
Had a few dealings with him /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gifReal straight forward to do business with!
081628.JPG

Mach V,

Thanks for the information, will have to drop Don an e-mail and see what he has to offer.

Thanks,

Kirby Allen(50)

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.