My reloading room

Here's my humble reloading room that I built last year
Gear includes a dillon 750, forster co-ax, auto trickler v4, amp anealer, Giraud trimmer
View attachment 536157
Not cool man. Mine looks like a laundry room with a messy workbench in it. Wait, mine is in the laundry room, with a messy workbench in it. Might be a little jealous of your space.

Gear includes a dillon 750, forster co-ax, auto trickler v4, amp anealer, Giraud trimmer
View attachment 536157
That looks amazing! In general, I like the flooring and especially the great storage space. The under-shelf lighting is also very-well implemented. I do see where all the powder is going!!! 😆 I hope you have many full days of reloading!

View attachment 536157
What the heck is wrong with you. Its pristine clean.Mine looks like a bomb full of brass and bullets exploded in it. Nice table.

That is amazing, it looks like my doctor's office! I have to ask, how long have you been reloading...guessing...less than a year...maybe less than a month! Wish mine was maybe not quite like that, but enough less clutter, that I could reload without spending a half an hour making some space to do it! Too many projects that I keep telling myself will be what keeps me busy in retirement. Very nice.

Disgusting! My bench looks like homeless people have moved in. Boxes, both empty and full everywhere, powder cans scattered all over, bullet boxes stacked up in no particular order. If my reloading bench looked like yours I never get a round finished since it's so pretty, I wouldn't want to mess it up!

Then again, let's see a picture of it a year from now! If it still looks like it does right now, you're clearly not actually using it!
Cheers,
crkckr (clearly jealous)

That is amazing, it looks like my doctor's office! I have to ask, how long have you been reloading...guessing...less than a year...maybe less than a month! Wish mine was maybe not quite like that, but enough less clutter, that I could reload without spending a half an hour making some space to do it! Too many projects that I keep telling myself will be what keeps me busy in retirement. Very nice.
I have been reloading for about 15 years but got real serious about making precision ammo about 2-1/2 years ago. I have had this room set up for about a year now. It does get a little cluttered sometimes but i try to keep it clean. I usually load at least a couple hundred rifle rounds a month. This is actually my 4th room I put together.

This was my first setup in my condo when I got started
20130312_185328.jpg

This was the setup in my first house

20200624_205114.jpg

This was my last house (this was my favorite setup)

20210618_224442.jpg

20210618_234240.jpg