"My" never leave the local gun store empty-handed rule ...

Lefty,I never could have made that choice. I would have come home with both. And I can't afford 2,but I would have to. Do the new ones still have the target hammer and trigger ? I've been looking for a .5 wide trigger for my 17.

Lefty,I never could have made that choice. I would have come home with both. And I can't afford 2,but I would have to. Do the new ones still have the target hammer and trigger ? I've been looking for a .5 wide trigger for my 17.
They have the grooved trigger shoe. I believe they call it the target trigger. It's got a decent hammer spur too. I've only got 58 rounds on it and I've already got it down to a couple moa (or less) from what I see at 25. I'm gonna take it out further and refine the cast bullet loadings soon.
As to choice, I usually buy 1 toy a year out of the Christmas bonus and the sales contest winnings at work. This doesn't preclude me from buying the other pistol, but all in due time. I paid cash for the pistol.

Took my wife on a getaway for the weekend and found a couple treasures 😉!!

20240115_205916.jpg

Last edited:
Same here, and some Retumbo here and there as well. Another one showing up quite regularly is H4831SC, I'd just like to find some Hunter, I have t seen that since the summer of 2022 here.
too bad you aren't closer. I'd trade you a couple of # of Hunter I have (that are just hanging out waiting on me to need them) for something I could use a bit more now.

When I picked this up, I bought 6 one pound containers. Four of them were for a friend and I kept two of them. I didn't know I'd like it so much. I also picked up some Big Game at the same time, but have not used nearly as much of it and it shows up here about every 3-4 months.

I spent the last 6 hours traveling to LGS in my area. I also went to a gun show in hopes of finding something I may need. In the end I only found a # of CFE Pistol and box of ELDM's. The gun show was packed with people, but reloading supplies were sparse or over priced (a brick of CCI 250's was $200). I was able to sell a rifle at the GS. Bye bye Bergara.
IMG_1053.jpeg